
I was just waiting for the class to get finished.Last hour of a tiresome day.I hate to keep my friends waiting for me to go to cafe.Last five minutes are like 5 long hours.I am fed up with my last hour of the day.Ding dong...Clock struck 5:00.Who likes to carry the books to cafe ?Just the nerds.I left my books in my class and went to cafe.Few pairs(a guy and a girl)standing outside the cafe as if they don't have seating capacity inside,were talking so seriously ..actually forgot the world,don't even bother to take care of the stuff they got to eat.Oh my!! Ice cream dripping on his shirt,chutney falling from his plate,juice falling from his glass,bits falling from his puff and cakes and what not everything falls down when they are in their world with their girlfriends standing outside the cafe.God knows what they talk.We friends tried many times to overhear their conversation but it sounded like Greek and Latin to us.With elbows on our table,chins resting on our soft palm,sipping juice once in a while we were watching lovely pairs,handsome singles,sad breakups and new comers.This is what you think we girls go to cafe for.No way.Ofcourse yes sometimes.We discuss about love which has never happened to any of us in our gang of friends.We wonder how that would be if it happens to any one of us.Meanwhile I wanted to have an other glass of grape juice.Two guys were waiting for their juices at the counter.So I got to wait for 15 minutes and I really hate waiting at the counters.Senior guys come in between the line.And you know how???They look at us as if they are the dons of the college.If they are quite skinny I would kick them for sure.But they are all huge.Their looks make us go a step back .How bad ..It's all fun though.A guy behind me was talking to another guy.As I had nothing to do my ears paid attention to their conversation which I thought would be sick but guess what?? Later....Let's say A and B guys.Don't want to name them for if they read my blog they are going to shoot me for sure.B guy was telling to a guy that he wants to break up with his girlfriend.I thought that he must have had enough with her irritating stuff.But it's not that.B found a new girl who is more beautiful than the present one.A guy told B then that it's not good to have a break up just because B saw an other girl who is so beautiful.But B was very stubborn and thought that A must be a nerd.He started teaching something to A.We had a chocolate counter next to juice counter.I couldn't understand why B started showing a the chocolate counter.Let me wait and listen.B started like this. Girls are just like chocolates.We taste every chocolate and so is the same with girls.But we eat one at a time and eat that the next time.He asked A if there is anything wrong in doing that.A said no.B said to A that this is the same way.Girls are similar to chocolates.I liked her as she was good.But I found a better girl ,so leaving this girl is not all that bad and when you find the best go for that.No hard feelings.This is what B said to A.Like a bull A started nodding his head.Huh...I was startled.I walked away from the juice counter.My friends asked me if it was crowded.I said yeah...
Note: Not to hurt any one.Guys who read it please don't take it to heart.I did no generalization here.If it doesn't make sense to you "readers" ..I can't help it as this is what they conversed and what I say about this is "Non-sense".Just to let you all know that these kinda things are stupid and funny.
Note: Not to hurt any one.Guys who read it please don't take it to heart.I did no generalization here.If it doesn't make sense to you "readers" ..I can't help it as this is what they conversed and what I say about this is "Non-sense".Just to let you all know that these kinda things are stupid and funny.
3 comments:
Is this true??or you just made it up??anyway as you said we can not genralize!!there are cases like guys are still single and have no further plans of marriage coz they were cheated by their girlfriends..this is true!!while those girls are married and are living happily...[:(]
I guess Sandeep is Right... Its not always girls who get cheated. There r girls who treat guys in the same way...
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment