
For many years I kept thinking that a person's birthday is the best day in his/her life.It's true for me.I don't celebrate my birthday by throwing a party but got a different way to celebrate.Say tomorrow is my birthday and the last night just before 12:00 seems to be so exciting for that is going to be my birthday.Tickling in my stomach,heart overfilled with happiness,a sparkle in my eyes showing joy,and tick tick tick here it goes....Happy birthday Bindu...Tring tring...hello...tring tring again..Lots of phone calls and loads of heartfull wishes.Oh my god!! what a pleasant day.Each and every birthday there would be at least two calls where I would get from people who were my school friends and with whom I lost touch for few years.Don't you think it's so nice to get phone calls from them???I like it that way.Mom calls me and wishes with loads and carts of love..don't have words to explain.
But this all seems to be not true and fine in every one's life as I thought it was.Let me tell you what exactly it is.I happened to meet a person who got introduced to me a few months before.This happened a long time back though.Say the person is Nina.Don't want to reveal the names here.Nina is a nice person.Sometimes you get close to people very soon for there is no reason as to why and how.Her birthday was on Feb 10th.I came to know that just few days back.So decided to give her awesome gift with full of love.So went to a shop where I found a beautiful piece.I don't know why but I very much wanted to take that for her.That piece was like.. a lady and a man who are blessing a little girl from a level above her.They seem to me like angels.And the small girl with an innocent look with her head up looking at them.Very touching gift piece.When I went on Feb9 12:00 and opened her door and woke her up kindly.She asked me if there is any problem.I said i think so.She got up.I took her to a dark room where candles were lit and slowly wished her "Happy Birthday Nina" with that gift piece .Guess what?? the gift piece made of glass was amazing in the candles lit room.She was so so happy .Her joy knew no bounds.Tears which are very warm rolled out her eyes.She trembled with fear.Seemed to me like that.I made her sit and asked as to what exactly happened.She told me this.....
She lost her parents in a car accident.No siblings.No good relatives.Living with her grand parents.Knows when her birthday is, but never did anything special.Just like any other day she said.Kinda dull from the time she lost her parents and imagine how that would be.Even a special day of ours seems to be so dull with no loved ones around.No one to appreciate.Her grand parents think her as a burden.But just takes care of her for they have to.She hardly remembers her 1st birthday and before her 2nd birthday it seems she lost her asset.This is her 20th birthday which made her think like there's light in her darkness of life and that is lit by candles in a dark room.Darkness in room is what she has in her life and candle light is the brightness what she is expecting to have from that day.She will.She liked the gift so much.Seems to her like her mom and dad are blessing her from heaven.She took that gift kept close to the heart and the painful tears what she had from a long time were let out and she told me that if I am the one who is sent by god to her to heal her pain.This birthday is unforgettable one in her last 19 years.She thanked me so much.
I was so much touched by the way she reacted and came to know that not in every one's life bday is so special.Few have their own pains which were not revealed out.Then I came to know that I do not know anything about the pain.But at that minute I had so much of pain in my heart when I thought that we are all people and no one person lives the same as the other does.Not every ones happy as others are.Understanding hearts and making them feel so good is the best way to feel happy.That was the happiest day in my 20 years of life.
What else a friend needs???Love is all around...
1 comment:
that's touching!
Post a Comment